29-Sept: Tentative programme is ready. View it here.
28-Sept: Hotel room booking exclusively @ParkRoyal KL.
27-Sept: 3D Tutorial tentative programme is ready. View it here.
This year will be a year for "Geospatial and Disaster Management" as the theme for the GGT 2017. We have seen various agencies and private entities have engaged with geospatial information systems, applications and services. However, more efforts and works have to be workout and envisioned for better information and decisions within the agencies and many users. Today, users demand more and more relevant data, services and information.
In order to materialise all those demands both from data providers and users, we anticipate and encourage all geospatial information communities and related professionals to get together in one big event – GGT 2017. Many issues and solutions could be shared and discussed for the benefits of all. We encourage all to submit their abstracts and papers to be presented at the conference but not limited to:
- Surveying and Geomatics
- GPS and GNSS, Remote Sensing, Image Processing and Photogrammetry
- LiDAR and Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV)
- GIS (2D and 3D)
- Open Geo
- Building Information Modelling (BIM)
- 3D City Modelling
- 3D Modelling
- Land Administration Domain Model (LADM)
- Multi-Dimensional Modelling
- Disaster Management
- Flood Modelling
- Oceanography and Hydrography
- Standards and Spatial Data Infrastructure (SDI)
- Professional Education and Accreditation
Download conference brochure here.