Call for Extended Abstract and Full Paper
You are invited to submit full papers (review) describing original works, or short presentations (non-review) or posters (non-review). All full papers will be subject to peer review process. The accepted full papers will be published as ISPRS Archives volume (SCOPUS indexed). The non-review papers or presentations will be published in conference proceedings.
All manuscripts must be submitted via EasyChair online system. More information on the submission could be accessed via the conference website.
- You are kindly asked to prepare your Paper as Adobe PDF (*.pdf) or Word Document (*.docx / *.doc) file locally on your own computer, using the required templates.
- All papers for GGT 2018 must follow Orange Book format (10 - 15 pages max). For further details how to format your Paper, please refer to the ISPRS author’s guideline.
- Papers should be clear, concise and written in English with correct spelling and good sentence structure.
- We recommend that the Paper contribution is carefully compiled and thoroughly checked, in particular with regard to the list of authors, before submission in order to avoid last minute changes.
- The submission of a Paper carries with it the obligation that it is actually presented at the Conference by the author or by one of the co-authors.
Special Note: A maximum of two (2) papers are allowed per registered speaker.
All manuscripts must be submitted via EasyChair online system via: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=ggt2018