- Google Share
The International Conference on Geospatial Asia-Europe 2020 (GAE 2020) aims to gather all groups of geospatial community (worldwide) especially within Asia and Europe for discussing and showcasing the achievements with recent novel research, projects and technology developments. The GAE 2020 also will showcase the latest technology and services. Exciting social program (on Saturday 28th Nov 2020) will be organized for conference participants and it would be a great pleasure to meeting all of you in this upcoming conference.
This annual conference aims bringing together international state-of-the-art research and facilitating the dialogue on emerging topics in the field of geoinformation science and technology.
The conference is also meant to be an interdisciplinary forum for leading researchers and students in related areas to present the latest developments and applications, to discuss cutting-edge technology, to exchange research ideas and to promote international collaboration in this field.
We are looking forward to meet all of you in the upcoming conference.
Prof Dr Alias Abdul Rahman (UTM)
Chair GAE 2020
Papers and presentations of the following topics are encouraged but not limited to:
- Surveying and Geomatics
- GPS and GNSS, Remote Sensing, Image Processing and Photogrammetry
- LiDAR and Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV)
- GIS (2D and 3D)
- Open Geospatial
- Building Information Modelling (BIM) for GIS/Geomatics
- 3D City Modelling
- 3D Modelling and Analysis
- Multi-Dimensional Modelling
- Urban Planning and GIS
- 3D Cadaster
- Land Administration Domain Model (LADM)
- Big Data for GIS
- Machine Learning in GIS
- Location Based Services (LBS) and Mobile GIS
- Disaster Management
- Flood Modelling
- Oceanography and Hydrography
- Standards and Spatial Data Infrastructure (SDI)
- Professional Education and Accreditation