- Google Share
The International Conference on Geomatic and Geospatial Technology (GGT) 2019 aims to gather all groups of geospatial community within Malaysia and international for discussing and showcasing the achievements with recent novel research, projects and technology developments. The GGT 2019 also will showcase the latest technology and services by various companies in the exhibition hall. Exciting social program will be organized for conference participats and it would be a great pleasure to meeting all of you in this upcoming conference.
This annual conference aims at bringing together local and international state-of-the-art research and facilitating the dialogue on emerging topics in the field of Geo-information Science and Technology.
The conference is also meant to be an interdisciplinary forum for leading researchers and students in related areas to present the latest developments and applications, to discuss cutting-edge technology, to exchange research ideas and to promote international collaboration in this field. Below are the possible discussion points (but not limited to) to be addressed in the conference:
- Requirements and standardizations: consistency and rules for the development of method and implementation.
- Data acquisition: methods in the handling of high accurate data acquisition, filtering, and storage.
- Data collection and modelling: advanced approaches for data collection, reconstruction and methods for representation.
- Data management: Dynamic topological, geometrical and network models for maintenance of geo-information in n-dimension.
- Data analysis and visualization: frameworks for representing spatial relationships, spatial analysis and algorithms for navigation, interpolation, etc. The results are supported by Advanced Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality visualization.
- Multi-dimensional GIS: Framework for different dimensionalities of geo-information and aspects of implementation and applications.
- Mobile GIS.
We are looking forward to meet all of you in the upcoming conference.
Prof Sr Dr Alias Abdul Rahman (UTM)
Chair GGT 2019
Papers and presentations of the following topics are encouraged but not limited to:
- Surveying and Geomatics
- GPS and GNSS, Remote Sensing, Image Processing and Photogrammetry
- LiDAR and Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV)
- GIS (2D and 3D)
- Open Geo
- Building Information Modelling (BIM) for GIS
- 3D City Modelling
- 3D Modelling and Analysis
- Multi-Dimensional Modelling
- Urban Planning and GIS
- 3D Cadaster
- Big Data for GIS
- Machine Learning in GIS
- Location Based Services (LBS) and Mobile GIS
- Disaster Management
- Flood Modelling
- Oceanography and Hydrography
- Standards and Spatial Data Infrastructure (SDI)
- Professional Education and Accreditation