Call for Full Papers and Extended Abstracts
You are invited to submit full papers (review) describing original works, extended abstracts (non-review) and posters (non-review) A1 size - portrait layout. All full papers will be subject to peer review process. The accepted full papers will be published as ISPRS Archives (SCOPUS indexed). The accepted full papers will be published as open-access (online) by ISPRS and also as conference proceedings (hardcopy). All accepted extended abstracts and posters will be published as conference proceedings.
- You are kindly asked to prepare your paper as Adobe PDF (*.pdf) or Word Document (*.docx / *.doc) file locally on your own computer, using the required templates.
- All papers for GGT 2019 must follow ISPRS Orange Book (8 pages max). For further details how to format your paper, please refer to the ISPRS author’s guideline.
- An extended abstract normally consists of a maximum of four pages (according to ISPRS double-column format).
- Papers should be clear, concise and written in English with correct spelling and good sentence structure.
- We recommend that the paper contribution is carefully compiled and thoroughly checked, in particular with regard to the list of authors, before submission in order to avoid last minute changes.
- The submission of a paper carries with it the obligation that it is actually presented at the Conference by the author or by one of the co-authors.
- An academic poster should be prepared and formated in A1 size (portrait layout). Your poster need to be printed and displayed at the designated area.
All manuscripts must be submitted via EasyChair online system as follows: