About Geoinformation Week
Dear Colleagues and Friends,
Geoinformation is being widely used by many entities ranging from research labs in academia to space-borne vehicles. Traditional and advanced systems and tools have been produced since then. This year, UTM Geoinformation Department organizes a brand-new scientific event called Geoinformation Week where recent research and development will be highlighted via scientific papers, workshops, tutorials, and technology exhibitions.
Theme of the event; Broadening Geospatial Science and Technology. We have seen various government agencies and private entities have engaged with geospatial information systems, applications and services. However, more efforts and works have to be worked out and envisioned for greater benefits to many users. Today, users demand more and more relevant spatial data, systems, tools, and services.
Thus, in order to materialise all those demands and requirements both from data providers and users, we anticipate and encourage all geospatial information communities and related professionals to get together in this brand-new event. Many issues and solutions will be shared and discussed in this one-week event. We encourage all to participate and submit their extended abstracts.
Thank you and see you soon in the conference.
Geoinformation Week 2022
Presentations and papers of the following topics are encouraged but not limited to:
- Surveying and Geomatics
- GPS and GNSS, Remote Sensing, Image Processing and Photogrammetry
- LiDAR and Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV)
- GIS (2D and 3D)
- Open Geo
- Building Information Modelling (BIM)
- 3D City Modelling
- 3D Modelling
- Land Administration Domain Model (LADM)
- Multi-Dimensional Modelling
- Disaster Management
- Flood Modelling
- Oceanography and Hydrography
- Standards and Spatial Data Infrastructure (SDI)
- Professional Education and Accreditation
Event venue location info
Faculty of Built Environment and Surveying, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Johor
The Faculty of Built Environment and Surveying is committed to make a significant and positive impact on the country by combining academic strength with industry partnerships which are at the forefront of dealing with some of the major issues facing the nation today. Sustainability and integrated practice continue to define our teaching and research excellence. With a staff of 174 academics, 97 supporting staff and our excellence in real world teaching, research and consultancy service, the faculty aspires to be a destination of choice for high quality academics.
Here are our important dates to remember
|19 June 17 July 2022||Extended Abstract Submission|
|19 June 17 July 2022||Full Paper Submission|
|19 July 21 August 2022||
|19 Aug 4th September 2022||Camera-ready submission|
|20 Aug 16 October 2022||Payment Deadline for accepted papers by Authors|
|14 - 17 November 2022||Conference day|
Submit your manuscript
Call for Extended Abstract and Full Paper
You are invited to submit full papers (review) describing original works, or short presentations (non-review) or posters (non-review). All full papers will be subject to peer review process. The accepted full papers will be published as ISPRS Archives volume (SCOPUS indexed). The non-review papers or presentations will be published in conference proceedings.
- You are kindly asked to prepare your Paper in Word Document (*.docx / *.doc) file locally on your own computer, using the required templates.
- All papers must follow Orange Book format (10 - 15 pages max). For further details how to format your Paper, please refer to the ISPRS author’s guideline.
- Papers should be clear, concise and written in English with correct spelling and good sentence structure.
- We recommend that the Paper contribution is carefully compiled and thoroughly checked, in particular with regard to the list of authors, before submission in order to avoid last minute changes.
- The submission of a Paper carries with it the obligation that it is actually presented at the Conference by the author or by one of the co-authors.
Special Note: A maximum of two (2) papers are allowed per registered speaker.
All manuscripts must be submitted via EasyChair online system via: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=geoinfoweek2022
Geomatics & Surveying
- Mohd Razali Mahmud (Malaysia)
Remote Sensing & Data Processing
- Kasturi Devi a/p Kanniah (Malaysia)
Photogrammetry & UAS
- Anuar Ahmad (Malaysia)
- Alias Abdul Rahman (Malaysia)
Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)
International Society for Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing (ISPRS)
Conference registration fee details
* All conference participants must pay the registration fee. For each paper/poster, at least one author must attend and pay the registration fee.
** For International participant, please select only
ONEtype of Currency, either in Euro or USD.
Mode of Payment
Payment can be made via Bank Transfer or Local Bank Draft.
- Payable to:
- Geoinformation Conference
- Account No.:
- SWIFT Code:
- Bank Address:
- CIMB BANK
Universiti Teknologi Malaysia,
Student Union Building,