RM 1,590.00 (Incl. 6% GST)
|**Accompanying Person||RM 1,060.00 (Incl. 6% GST)|
(A valid proof document is required)
RM 1,060.00 (Incl. 6% GST)
|Early Bird (until 15 August 2015)||
RM 1,378.00 (Incl. 6% GST)
|Tutorials Fee||RM 424.00 (Incl. 6% GST)|
Registration Fee Policy
- All registration fees are subject to 6% Malaysia Goods and Service Tax (GST).
- The registration fees are for up-to 2 (two) papers per registered speaker.
- The registration fees apply for all participants.
- Payment must be made in full amount. Any bank charges and transfer fee of your local bank and Malaysian CIMB bank must be paid by the registrant.
- The payment for registration fees of the accepted papers must be made by 1st September 2015.
Confirmation of Registration
- After application and payment are received and verified, a confirmation of registration email will be sent.
- Please allow up to 10 business days to process paper-based Registration Form (we strongly recommend online registration).
- Please check your e-mail regularly (including the spam folder).
Methods of Payment:
Registration fees must be paid in Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) by one of the following methods:
1. Bank Transfer
- Bank Name: CIMB Bank
- Bank Address: Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Student Union Building, UTM Campus, 81310 Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia.
- Account / Beneficiary Name: Geoinformation Conference
- Account Number: 8007545386
- Swift Code: CIBBMYKL
- Details of payment: JIGC2015 / Participant's Name*
*Note: (i) The participant’s name should be clearly legible otherwise the payment cannot be identified. (ii) All payments made by bank transfer have to be net of all bank charges. The payer pays the bank charges of his bank, if any. (iii) Local participants may use Internet Banking (fund transfer facility) by emailing (email@example.com) the proof of payment (transfer receipt) to JIGC 2015 Secretariat. Please inform the paper number (if applicable) and full name.
- Bank draft/Local Order (LO) made payable to "Geoinformation Conference".
- Please mail the bank draft/LO to:
Secretariat JIGC 2015
c/o Alias Abdul Rahman
Department of Geoinformation,
Faculty of Geoinformation & Real Estate,
Universiti Teknologi Malaysia.
81310 Skudai, Johor, MALAYSIA.