The JIGC 2015 scientific committee would like to inform the authors of the oral and poster presentations the following instructions:
- Presentations and presentation materials must be in English. Unfortunately, no translation services will be available.
- Oral presentation for FULL PAPERS is 20 minutes long in total (15 minutes plus 5 minutes for questions and answers).
- Oral presentation for EXTENDED ABSTRACTS is 9 minutes long in total (6-8 minutes plus 1-3 minutes for questions and answers). Besides, authors of extended abstracts need to present their work also as Posters!.
- There will be available a laptop, a multimedia projector and a laser pointer in every presentation room.
- The laptop of the presentation room will be connected to the Internet by cable connection.
- There will be available in the laptops: PowerPoint (for PPT/PPTX files), PDF files Reader and Internet/Browser.
- You can also bring your own laptop. In case you are using a Mac, please bring an adapter along with you.
- You can either provide your presentation files in advance to our Media Team (at our Media corner/desk), or 20-25 minutes before session start to our technical staff in your respective session room.
- Please contact your session chair before the session with your presentation starts.
- The committee suggests an A0 size for the poster in portrait orientation (maximum size).
- There will be a hook in every poster stand for hanging the poster.
- The conference organization will provide adhesive tapes for those authors that prefer to fix the poster on the stand.
- Posters must be in English.
- Poster should be installed best on the morning of the first conference day (October 28th).
- The posters must be fixed or hanged on the stand before the respective Extended Abstract’s session.